Apply Income Certificate Online (Tamil Nadu) tnesevai.tn.gov.in, Check online documentation, How to Apply Online Income Certificate at TNESEVAI, Find the Way to Apply Online Process, Need to Document Required for registration
Income Certificate Online TN – Before we tell you how to apply for income certificate online in Tamil Nadu, let us know what exactly is income certificate. Income Certificate is a document issued by the state government. It certifies the annual income of an individual or family.
It is obtained to avail various offers like tax relaxations by the government, obtaining scholarships, admissions, various subsidies and welfare schemes by the State and Central Government.
Apply Income Certificate Online (Tamilnadu)
It usually takes up to 15 days from the date of application to get an income certificate. It is valid for 1 year from the date of validation. In order to receive an income certificate you have to pay Rs60 as fees. There are various other benefits of income certificate as well. It includes providing relief to the victims of various natural calamities and disasters.
It helps the Government of India by identifying economically weaker sections of the society. By identifying these sections, the government identifies the need for proper documents so that these economically weaker sections enjoy the same benefits like others do.
It helps in removing discrepancies in the distribution of various such schemes and ensures that all the deserving people receive the benefits. Income Certificate is also obtained to avail medical benefits like free medical treatment, subsidy on medicines and so on. It helps in obtaining loans at subsidised interest rates.
The Income Certificate limit for SC/ST is up to Rs2 Lakhs. Every state government has its own income certificate. To reduce the paperwork, Income Certificate can be obtained online now or else there are Common Service Centers set up in almost every district to make it easily accessible to the poor people.
The Required Documents Include
- Applicant Photo
- Any address proof
- TIN Number and the Trade
- Details of the land holdings (if any)
- Details of houses owned ward wise
- Family or smart card
- Self declaration of applicant
- Salary Certificate (latest copy)
- PAN Card
How to Apply Income Certificate Online tnesevai.tn.gov.in
- First we need to create a “USER ID” and “CAN Number” in TNEGA website (tnesevai.tn.gov.in)
- After completing, Login into the TNEGA portal
- On Service Page click Revenue Department link
- Click the Income Certificate link on the revenue department page
- After reading the instructions carefully , you will have to verify your CAN number using OTP sent in your registered mobile number
- Click on “Edit CAN Details” if you want to edit your CAN otherwise click on “Proceed”
- An Income Certificate Form will open. The basic details have already been prefilled with the help of CAN details.
- If you are an individual or all of your family members, you are required to fill in the Name, Age, Sex, Relationship to the applicant, profession and source of income. (In case of student choose profession as “Student/Dependent” or if you are a household person choose “Household/Dependent”
- Finally submit the form. Upload all the necessary documents. (Check the file types and size of documents)
- Download the self declaration form. Sign and scan it
- Make the payment of Rs.60. Once submitted check the status on TNEGA portal.
We wish you all the best for Registration / Apply Online. If you have any query & question related to Income Certificate Registration, Tamil Nadu Income Certificate Apply Online. You just need to be go online and write on comment section we have provided.
Must be follow us on social media Facebook & Twitter. Using CTRL+D to bookmarks this page and portal to get latest updated & information.