Cowin Covid 19 Vaccine Registration (Online) at cowin.gov.in Link, here you find the way and steps to check COWIN Vaccine Registration Online or Further details like Document required.
Introduction – Since last year, the world has been battling Covid 19 pandemic, but this year has come as a relief due to the vaccination drive. Yes, scientists all over the world have developed vaccines, and the citizens are getting vaccinated accordingly. Indian citizens are getting Covidshield and Cowaxin. Other nationalities are getting shots of Pfizer, Johnson and Johnson, Sputnik respectively. Irrespective of whichever vaccine you get, it is important to get vaccinated because the chances of getting hospitalized after vaccination are 0.04% in the case of Cowaxin and 0.06% in the Covidshield.
Considering the shortage of vaccines in our country, it is very important to get vaccinated when our turn comes, and we should not miss out on the chance. Before getting vaccinated, we need to follow some guidelines, without which we would not be eligible to get the vaccination.
COWIN Vaccine Registration at cowin.gov.in
Important Highlights –
- Registration / Apply Online for – COWIN Vaccine
- Registration Open – April 28th, 2021
- Vaccination Start – May 1st, 2021
- Vaccine For – Above 18 year
As per the government guideline official portal, the cowin.gov.in portal will introduce the registration process of COVID 19 Vaccine 2021. You know that COVID-19 is a deadly disease and thousand of people will effect. Now Registration process is online. You have to need to check more details. The vaccination will be started on May 01, 2021, from 4 pm over India. This vaccine is available only above 18 years to 44 years.
Document required for Covid-19 vaccine Registration –
Here you have required some documents to apply for vaccination. We provided the list you have check below. It’s mandatory for all applicants. Only 4 members will be registered through one mobile number.
- Applicant Voter ID Card
- Pension Document for Oldage
- Aadhar Card
- Driving Licence
- Passbooks or Post office Document
- Smart Card issued by Scheme
- Employment Guarantee Act Job Card
- PAN Card
|Haryana ePass Online||Oxygen Cylinder Supplier|
State Wise Covid Vaccination Registration –
The government of India also provided state-wise registration. Every state people will be registered for Cowin Registration 2021. Here we are provided state name registration is available.
AP, Assam, Bihar, CHD, Chhatisgarh, Goa, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, HP, Jharkhand, Jammu, Kerala, Karnataka, Kerala, Manipur, Mizoram, Maharashtra, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Telangana, Tamilnadu, Uttarakhand, UP, WB, etc.
Cowin Covid 19 Vaccine Registration Process
- “Cowin” portal is where everyone has to do their registration for the vaccination.
- For registration, visit the https://www.cowin.gov.in/home
- After clicking on the link, you will be redirected to that page.
- Then click on the “register/sign in yourself” option because it is mandatory to get yourself registered before booking the appointment.
- After clicking on that option, you have to give your mobile number.
- After that, an OTP will arrive on your phone that is to be filled in the space provided.
- Click on “verify and proceed” after entering the OTP.
- Then you will be taken to a page where you will register for the vaccine.
- Remember that only four beneficiaries can be registered on one mobile number.
- While registering, you have to enter your name, identity proof which can be your Aadhar card, driving license, pan card and the respective number and your Date of birth and press okay.
- This way, you have registered for one person, and the same procedure can be followed for the others as well.
- Please note walk-in is not allowed for the 18-44 age group.
- After registration, all the names of the beneficiaries will be shown on the homepage.
- Now, click on the schedule option to schedule an appointment.
- Then you will be redirected to a page that shows booking for dose 1, and two options of search by pin and search by the district will be available.
- You can either search for the respective hospital by entering the pin or by searching in the district option.
- When you click on search by district, enter the state and district and press search.
- Then hospitals will be displayed with the slot availability as well, and you can book your appointment.
- While going for the vaccination, please ensure to carry your Aadhar card.
- For the second dose, ensure to carry your certificate of the first dose and the respective documents.
- Make sure to get the same vaccination the second time as well.
- The gap between the two doses for Cowaxin is 28 days and for the covid shield is 12 to 16 weeks.
Getting a vaccination is the need of the hour! I hope the process is now clear, and please make sure you and your family members are vaccinated on time. Stay safe.
We wish you all the best for people for COWIN Vaccine Registration 2021. If you have any query related to registration or apply online. You have to need to write in the comment section.
|SPUTNIK Vaccine Registration||SPUTNIK Efficacy, Price|