CSC Registration 2021 Online Hindi, Status (Digital Seva) apply Online, CSC Center Registration, Get further details & information available in csc.gov.in official website portal link.
CSC Registration 2021 Online – Before we move onto the registration for CSC, we must know what exactly CSC is. Common Service Centers provide physical facilities to remote and rural locations for delivering Government of India e-services where the availability of computers and internet is almost negligible.
At a single geographical location, they provide facilities for multiple transactions. Delivery of essential public utility services, social welfare schemes, healthcare, financial, education, and agriculture services are the access points of the CSCs.
CSC Registration 2021 Online, Application
It provides B2C services to the people in the rural and remote areas of the country. There are various objectives of CSCs. It carries various information like –
- Access to quality education
- Access to cost-efficient and quality healthcare services
- Access to various welfare schemes provided by the Government
- Access to information
A significant part of the Nation E-Governance Plan, CSC scheme is a scheme under the Digital India Program. CSC was approved in September 2006.
The functions of the CSCs include –
- Rural BPO(Balance of Payment)
- Financial inclusion- Payment for NREGA, etc.
- E-Governance and e-Services
There are various documents required for the registration of CSC. You have to need to follow the details and required documents we have provided.
- Applicant photo
- Identity proof
- Copy of highest educational certificate
- Address proof
- Canceled copy of a cheque
- PAN Card copy
- CSC Central photos
CSC Digital Seva Apply Online (Registration) In Hindi
We suggested to all applicants, we are provided appropriate steps to register online. Now, for the registration of CSC, the following steps are required to be done –
- Visit the link https://register.csc.gov.in/register
- Enter a valid phone number along with the captcha
- A virtual ID is required. The same can be obtained by visiting the link https://resident.uidai.gov.in/vidgeneration
- Enter all the details and submit
- A confirmation message will be sent to the registered email address
- A self-attested copy of the document is required to be submitted to the district manager of the nearest CSC office
If the application is rejected then apply for it again. You have to need to be registered online and fill correct details on the application form. We have provided all details & links. Wish you all the best for CSC Registration Online.
|TN Community Certificate Apply||TN OBC Certificate Registration|