Femina Miss India Winners (Name) List 2020 – Prize Money, Get the full details and information related to Miss India year-wise name 2021, profile details, pictures, and latest image.
Femina Miss India Winners – Femina Miss India is the Indian Beauty Pageant contest where the young and intelligent ladies of India participate to get crowned. The winner gets the direct ticket to the Miss World competition which is one of the best things to your name in. Every year Miss India competition will be held on the scheduled date & time.
A thousand female candidates apply for it and but some selected candidates will be entered in the top 20 / top 10 contestants. After that final crown will be mention to the most beautiful and talented candidates.
India has a noble history in other beauty pageants held all around the world. 6 women of our country went to win the Miss World title with the recent one in 2017 by Manushi Chillar.
Femina Miss India Winners, Name
Namely, Aishwarya Rai, Reita Faria, Diana Hayden, Yukta Mookhey, and Priyanka Chopra are the other winners of Miss World.
This year Suman Rao from Rajasthan won the Miss India title for the 2019 session and she strives hard for this amazing feat. This year Miss India’s grand finale of the beauty pageant held on 15th June 2019 at the Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Indoor Stadium in Mumbai.
Here you have to need to check out some Miss India Name to get the title and prize money. Ge the list & details we have mention below.
- 2019 – Suman Rao (Rajasthan)
- 2018 – Anukreethy Vas (Tamil Nadu)
- 2017 – Manushi Chillar (Haryana)
- 2016 – Priyadarshini Chatterjee (Assam)
- 2015 – Aditi Arya
- 2014 – Koyal Rana
- 2013 – Navneet Kaur Dhillon (punjab)
- 2012 – Vanya Mishra (Punjab)
- 2011 – Kanishtha Dhankhar (Haryana)
- 2010 – Manasvi Mamgai (Uttrakhand)
- 2009 – Pooja Chopra – Maharashtra
- 2008 – Parvathy Omanakuttan (Kerala)
- 2007 – Sarah Jane Dias – Karnataka
- 2006 – Natasha Suri (Maharashtra)
- 2005 – Sindhura Gadde (AP)
- 2004 – Sayali Bhagat / Sindhura Gadde
- 2003 – Ami Vashi (Gujarat)
- 2002 – Shruti Sharma (Uttar Pradesh)
- 2001 – Sara Corner (Karnataka)
- 2000 – Priyanka Chopra (Bihar)
- 1999 – Yukta Mookhey (Maharashtra)
- 1998 – Annie Thomas (Kerala)
- 1997 – Diana Hayden (AP)
- 1996 – Rani Jeyraj (TN)
- 1995 – Preeti Mankotia ( Punjab)
- 1994 – Aishwarya Rai (Karnataka)
Miss India Winners Name, Profile
After winning, then get some prize money, a trophy and other things too. She received and deserved a lot of amenities such as.
- A cash prize of 5 lakh INR.
- Her own ride- An attractive Yamaha Scooty.
- A luxurious apartment in Mumbai with all the latest and costly facilities.
- A state of the art studio
- A well-designed portfolio by the best fashion designer.
- Dental care by Dr. Suhas Lele
- Neutrogena dermatologists will be at her service.
The winner also gets to travel the world for charity events and many more official meetings. Miss India will represent India at any worldwide event or competition. She will get personality development advice from experts and a holistic approach to how to be a better human being.
Being a Miss India requires a lot of hard work and dedication. That’s all for today. Stay tuned for the next article and All the best. We are available on social media like Twitter & Facebook. If you are interested then follow and share out page link too.
Important Note – Here we are provided all related details & Information of Miss India. If you want to any problem & question related to that page. Please write in the comment section. All details we have collected are relative sources.
|Miss India Audition – Click Here now||American Idol – Audition|